Immerse yourself in Rome’s street food scene, where you can sample zucchini flowers, suppli, pastries and pizza whilst enjoying the magnificent sights of ancient Rome.
- Adult 18 and older
- 2 Adults 18 and older
- 3 - 6 Adults 18 and older
- 7 - 10 Adults 18 and older
Discover the secret side of Roman history
Take this 2-hour tour to the secret side of Roman history. Walk through the main highlights of the city center, like Campo de’ Fiori and Navona Square with their surroundings. Travel back to life in ancient times and Renaissance love affairs that took place in the palace of that area. Listen to stories about famous Roman relationships, wedding rituals, and seduction practices from your guide.
This tour is suitable for every adult who wants to know the deepest intimacy of Roman history while visiting some of the city’s most beautiful areas.
Campo de Fiori – Food market in the morning, famous nightlife place for locals in the evening
Farnese square – Named after an important Renaissance family that lived in the square
Santa Maria Sopra Minerva – The main church of the Dominicans in Rome
Pantheon – Rome’s best-preserved ancient temple
- Top-rated local guide
- Walking tour
- Transportation from and to your hotel
- Food and drinks
- On hot summer days, wear a hat and comfortable shoes. Do not forget also to bring a camera to take pictures of the great sites you will see.
- Shoulders and knees should be covered when entering churches.
- Bring a bottle of water with you that you can refill from the beautiful and fresh fountains of Rome with great drinkable water.